Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Grilled Chicken & Strawberry Salad


Kid Version
(grilled chicken, carrots, strawberries & grapes)


In between the beautiful day and the frightening storms there was some time to grill and get some yard work finished up.


Sort of recipe:

I marinated 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts for about 3 hours before grilling: olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, crushed fresh garlic, black pepper

Salad: baby spring mix, a few strawberries, some grapes, cut up carrots, and a tiny bit of onion.

Serves 2 adults 2 kiddos. I separated things out for my little ones because they tend to just waste the salad part. 


That's it. If I were allowed to eat feta right now, believe me it would have joined this combination.... I just pretended it was there and I could almost taste its yummy saltiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment