I don't know if you heard, but we won a KitchenAid mixer! I am already smitten with her beauty and power. She needs a name because I may love her more than the dog.
1 pint heavy cream
1. Mix heavy cream in stand mixer on medium speed for about a minute.
2. Bump up the speed to high for another 2 to 3 minutes.
It's ready when the butter forms together and buttermilk separates.
3. Strain butter from buttermilk.
4. Rinse butter until water runs clear.
5. Place butter on a cutting board and fold over and over pushing out the remaining liquid.